Friday, May 15, 2009

Planning out the Garden

I have been researching like CRAZY this week!! So much so that I have completely neglected the house. I'm sure the husband isn't too happy about that. Oh well, I'll step it up later today.

Anyways,

I have finished the plan for our backyard garden.


At least the layout. I am super stoked about this. I went driving around town yesterday looking for some scrap wood. I found some at a construction site. But didn't get any then...because I had the baby with me and there was so much stuff. So, I want to bring my hubs with me to get it all...hopefully it wont be hauled away before then. And I was also looking through the shed and came across some nice pieces of wood. Maybe we will be able to get one box built this weekend.

I can't wait until I have my garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment