Saturday, May 30, 2009

1 Year Old Today!

My little man turned one year old today!! It was so exciting! And so crazy to think about, all at the same time!! I can't believe one year today, I gave birth to this wonderful little boy. Little did I know how MUCH life would REALLY change. It's been filled with many ups and downs. But oh so worth it all. He's walking. He has 6 teeth and working on 4 more. He's been on his first plane, bus, and subway! I look forward to what the future has to bring in this little guys life.



Soooo, for his First Birthday we went to the Splash Park! The weather was perfect! And we where joined by our wonderful friends and family. And although Cohen was tired and a wee bit sick (small cough), it was so much fun.





Cohen had his first cake (and last one until next year, I know, I'm mean) and he enjoyed it thoroughly.



We splashed around in the water. And we couldn't ask for anything more. It was truly a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment