Monday, May 4, 2009

26 Days

In just 26 days my little man will be going from infant to toddler. He will be turning 1 Year Old!!! I can't believe it. This year has gone by soooo faaaasst!

It is now time to plan my first 1st Birthday Party. I am super excited!! I love planning parties! And if my budget allowed I would host parties all the time. Until then, I will take what I can get.

So, Cohen's favorite word is ball, although it sounds like "ba" (long a), I know he is saying ball. And he knows what they are...even though he says it to everything. So, the theme is going to be Balls, all different kinds, bouncy balls, soccer balls, beach balls, all of them.



And I found this great recipe for Cake Pops via Bakerella, my new fave blog (one of them).



I'm planning on also doing it at one of the local splashparks, since Cohen loves the water.

There is so much to do!! And I don't have much time. So here goes....

Here is my little man at the pool this weekend. So cute!! (dont mind my half closed eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment