Monday, May 4, 2009

Dancing Pool Parties

This weekend was another crazy weekend! And I loved it!!! I love doing things and always being on the go. I guess it makes me feel like I am living out my life. I love making memories and experiencing the things that come my way.

So this past Friday we went out to Celebrate our Friend Kelly's 21st Birthday! We went out to Jimmy Buffets's Margaritaville at Universals City Walk and then down to the Clubs. I hadn't been out dancing since right before we found out we were preggers and not with my husband way before that.



We had a ton of fun, and although I only got 4.5 hours of sleep that night, it was all worth it.


Then on Saturday one of my cousins had a BBQ Pool Party for all the in town family members and those visiting. I hadn't seen my cousins in a while, so this was a great time to catch up and have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment