Monday, June 7, 2010

Scenes From the Weekend

Exhausting. Fun. Sad. That pretty much sums up our weekend. Saturday we got back from a stay-cation, just Jay and I, more on that later. Then on Sunday we threw our best friends a going away party.

Our friends Josh and Kelly are truly following God's Path for their lives. They are headed to Colorado next Monday so that Josh can go to Seminary School. Not only have they been amazing friends that we have become accountable to and enjoy the company of immensely but they are amazing examples of Christ and how if we only live for Christ he will bless us in many ways.

We will miss them terribly but know that friendship like theirs will never end.

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much! I know things are going to be good here, but even after being gone for just a week I miss you guys and our group so much. I can't wait to show you guys around this place, and I reeeally can't wait to meet Avery.

    Thanks again for making our last week in Florida so great. You're an awesome friend!

    ReplyDelete