Monday, October 26, 2009

The Weekend in Photos

Unfortunately this weekend I didn't take any photos. Which is quite unlike me. But, we didn't have to much going on. We needed to get some stuff done around the house and I needed to work on Cohen's costume, which I'm still working on today.

But Saturday we did go celebrate a friends birthday with a small BBQ. And then later that evening we went to see Cats with my parents.


Jason grew up going to musicals. He lived on Long Island for about 7 years until his family moved to Florida. But, they went back every year to see friends and family. One of the musicals that Jason's families loved was Cats. They all have seen it at least twice and Jason was even in a small scene for school one year. So, it was really neat to experience something that was a special part of him and his family. And we all did enjoy seeing it as well. It was a lovely evening and I'm so glad we got to do it with my Parents as well!


(this is Jay...hopefully I'm not embarrassing him)

No comments:

Post a Comment