Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thrifty Habitat

Today I found a new thrift store. Actually, I found out about it a while ago, but for some strange reason I didn't think it was open to the public. I have no idea why I thought that. But, Habitat for Humanity has their own Thrift store. As I was walking to the front door I wasn't sure what I would find inside.

They have aisles filled with almost anything you may need to help fix something in your house.


There is a wall full of doors.


You can find appliances, kitchen and bathroom cabinets, tile.


There is furniture and home accessories as well. I found this dresser that I think I would like to put in our front foyer/living room.


It was a bit more than what I was thinking of paying, but I may go back and see if they can cut me a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment