Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Start of some New Cooking

Photobucket

Today I received some new cookbooks in the mail. It was like Christmas opening up the box. I couldn't wait to have them in my hands.

I am really excited to thumb through them and pick out which ones I want to start with. One is Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution and the second is Tal Ronnen's the Conscious Cook. Most people are familiar with Jamie Oliver but Tal Ronnen is a Vegan Chef.

I've been debating for a while now about trying out going Vegan. I don't think I have the desire to go completely vegan. I love a juicy burger every once in a while and of course love me some pizza. Plus I know Jay wouldn't be on board with it. But I am looking to add more Vegan recipes to our diet, besides the traditional beans and rice. And I believe it will be more healthy and help our wallets too. And who doesn't want to save money?

No comments:

Post a Comment