Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Art Show

Photobucket
On Sunday our Church hosted its first ever Art Show. It showcased art in various forms from members of the congregation. Above is what I put into the art show. A scripture I recently did for our home, a charcoal portrait I did in college, and some photography.

Below on the top left I wanted really badly for our home. One of the guys is a wood turner and made the most beautiful pieces. The bottom left is some pottery by a friend of ours. And the bottom right is a painting by a friends as well. I wanted to get pictures of more pieces, but it wasn't all out right when I got to church and I had a baby in my arms later on. Oh well.
Photobucket
All the artwork will be showcased through August which I thought was pretty neat too.

No comments:

Post a Comment