Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Veggie Loaf

My husband Jason came up with the wonderful idea to have Tuesday be the night we try a new recipe. Why Tuesday? Because that seems to be the only night we are consistently home. And whenever we have people come over for dinner I always make something new. Which can be a good thing or a bad thing. They are my guinea pigs. But I think that my husband gets a wee bit jealous that I don't typically cook anything knew or special for him...unless it's his birthday or a holiday.

So, today we tried a wonderful recipe from Giada from the Food Network Channel. She by far is probably my favorite out of all of them. We tried the Veggie Loaf.


Sounds kind of gross, but it was so good. I've been wanting to try it for some time and I finally made it. It will definitely be something that I will make again in the future. Maybe if I keep making more vegetarian meals, Jay will be more likely to go vegetarian with me....partly...but I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment