Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Play Dates

This week none of the moms were able to come out and play. But that was okay. It gave me a chance to check out this Splash Park that I found online. I was hoping it would be open, but despite the 83 degree weather, it was closed until Spring.



We've been to other Splash Parks, but they are nothing like this. The other ones were those fountain like sprayers that come out of the ground. This park had that also, but it also had this big structure that also sprayed water around. It costs $2 per person, but with the lovely hot summers we have here, I think I can handle it. The park also has a modern play ground, one like I have never seen before. It looks pretty cool. So,once Spring is officially here, were putting on our bathing suits and hitting this park. I'll let you know how it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment