Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday...To Me!!!

Today is my 25th Birthday! Whoa! A quarter of a century old. What comes with turning 25...I can rent a car!! Not that I need to and not that my husband couldn't do it for us anyway. Oh, and an insurance discount, yay!! But that's about it. And just getting older.

So, to celebrate my birthday we had a Wine Tasting Party at our Home. We had everyone dress up and some people brought their favorite wine to share. It was a lot of fun and a great time to spend with family and friends Celebrating another year of life.

I bought about 7 wines and there were probably more than double that. But there were also about 24 people there.


For each of the different types of wines I printed out cards that said a little something about them, such as their taste and what they are good to pair with.

And then I made tons of food. We had two fruit, cheese, cracker, and olive platters, mozzarella balls, bruschetta, tuscan mushrooms and an artichoke and cannalinni spread.


More pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment