2011 was a very blessed year. Here are just a few highlights...
1. We started a family tradition of visiting local parks/trails. Unfortunately this is as far as it went. 2. Jason turned 31. 3. Went to Kentucky with my parents to welcome my brother home from Afghanistan. 4. Started making new yummy recipes.
1. Had a relaxing Valentines with lots of chocolate. 2. Avery celebrated her half birthday on 3. my 27th Birthday
1. Avery tried her first solid foods. 2. We watched Discovery launch for the last time. 3. Visited Colorado to see our best friends and also our first snow. 4. Bought a playground for the kiddos which has been a great blessing.
1. Avery went swimming for the first time. 2. Went to pick strawberries with Andy and Lisa who were visiting. 3. Celebrated our risen Savior at Easter. 4. Celebrated Mother's Day and dedicating Avery.
1. Took Cohen bowling for the first time. 2. Celebrated Cohen turning 3 by going go karting.
1. Painted with Cohen for the first time. 2. Celebrated Father's Day. 3. Cohen's first time at VBS 4. Avery trying spaghetti for the first time.
1. Celebrating the 4th of July. 2. Rock Springs. 3. 7 Years of Marriage. 4. The splash Park
1. Avery's first time at the beach. 2. Avery turning 1!
Spent lots of time outdoors.
1. Fall Festival 2. Pumpkin Patch 3. Pumpkin Carving 4. Superheroes for Halloween.
1. Camping at Fort Wilderness. 2. Thanksgiving with Jason's Family. 3. The Corn Maze. 4. Family Photos
1. Visiting Santa Claus. 2. Decorating cookies. 3. Christmas with my family. 4. Disney's Hollywood Studios