Monday, January 3, 2011

Big Plans

This new year I have big plans for this blog. Okay, they may not be that big. But they are some changes. I really want this blog to reflect me. My passions. My family. I have ideas running through my head and I need to get them down. Down on paper. And do them. This past year was a bit rough. My issues with pregnancy. Adjusting to becoming a mother of 2. Trying to find time for myself. And for my husband. But God has been so gracious in giving me another year to live. I want to make the most of it. I want to enjoy his creation. I want to live more for him. I want to be his daughter living life to it's fullest potential.

Jay and I had a talk the other day and we both want to improve ourselves and how we live. We want to make time for our families. Time for each other. We want to see what all God has to offer.

We are still working on everything. But this year may just be the best year yet!

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Here's to 2011 being the best year yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great year! I just finally caught up on December and January of your blog. I love reading and seeing what's going on with you guys. I can't WAIT to see you. :)

    ReplyDelete