Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

I typically don't make any kind of New Year's Resolutions. I never seem to actually keep them when I have ever made them. So, I'm just ...... going to list things I would like to do/work on this coming year.

First, build a better relationship with God. Read my bible more. Pray more.

Be a better wife and mother. I've been a little slacking in that department lately. I need a good kick in the butt. I want to be more purposeful with the time I spend with Jason and with my kids. Both together and separate.

Finish what I started.
-That includes Avery's Room. And Cohen's Room. I only have a few things left to do. I just need a couple hours to finish them.
-Work on the garden. Finish the veggie bed and get the plants started. I really want to eat from my own garden this year. As much as we can.

Sharpen my Photography and Photoshop skills. I really want to learn my camera the way I should. I want to shoot near perfect photos that way I have little editing to do. Find my style. Be confident. Build a part time business.

That sums up what's weighing on me right now. Here's to the new year! 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment