Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Avery - 8 Months

I love this baby girl. I never knew I could love having a little girl so much. But I do. She is so much fun.


Photobucket

Avery is talking a lot these days. Her first word was 'Mama'. The first time I heard it was when I had just finished feeding her and was walking away to clean up. I wasn't sure at first, so it took me a week to believe it. She has since then said 'Dada' as well. Avery had become quite the army crawler and will periodically crawl with one knee down and one foot down. It's really funny. She doesn't go very fast when she is crawling like that. We are cracking up a lot with our little bird lately. We've been calling her a puppy lately because she scrunches up her face and blows in and out of her nose multiple times. It's hilarious and we can't get enough of it. She is getting so big and it is crazy to believe that she will almost be a year old. Trying to enjoy every moment with her, which isn't all that hard.


Photobucket

And here is one of Cohen. He's almost 3!

Photobucket

1 comment: