Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Putting up the Christmas Tree

So, it only took us (and by us I mean me) about 4 days to put up the Christmas Tree. I have to explain first though, Jason doesn't help me put up the Christmas Tree because I get into my zone and he knows this and he knows he would just get in my way. He knows me. And I love him for that.


Last year I didn't put up the Christmas tree. I put up a small 4 ft one. But not our big one. Cohen was 18 months old and I didn't really feel like watching him like a hawk to keep him away from the tree. So, I didn't put it up. A part of me regretted that. Plus we weren't hosting Christmas either. And I think that is why I am so excited to decorate for Christmas this year. That and having a new addition to the family to celebrate with.


Cohen did help a little with decorating the tree. He put up some unbreakable baubles. He also broke an ornament that was given to my by my mom. Hopefully a little super glue will help fix that. It was cute watching him put up the ornaments. They all happened to be in the same area. He would get a little frustrated. But once he got one on he would shout, "I did it"! He's so proud of himself. We also added more ornaments this year. The green ones. It makes the tree seem more complete to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment