Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Brother...

...is finally home!! Well, just for 15 days. But it is such a great feeling. I went over to my parents last night to see him and it was so surreal. I wanted to cry, but then Mike would have made fun of me, so I didn't. It was so good to see him. He seemed so grown up. And cute! Cohen was shy at first, not remembering him I suppose, even though he's seen pictures. He eventually warmed up to him and they had a lot of fun together. This was also the first time he was meeting Avery. She was very tired. But was happy for a little bit. Just enough to get a picture and then she wanted to eat.



On another not...I cracked open an again last night while making lasagna for dinner and there were two yolks! Twins! Hopefully that's not a sign for the future. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment