Saturday, July 18, 2009

Celebrating 5 Years!

So, Yesterday Jason took the day off so that we could celebrate our Anniversary all day. We are actually taking a cruise (my first one!!!) in September (praying for no hurricanes) for our 5th Year Wedding Anniversary. But we still wanted to do something special on our day.


The baby woke us up early, as always, so after he was fed by Jay, I made us a lovely breakfast. Pancakes, Eggs, and Sausage!!! The sausage was a treat, because we never have red meat.



We relaxed for a little bit after breakfast and then packed up the baby for a day with the Grandparents (both sets).

First we sent Co to Jason's Parents while we went out for a nice Italian Lunch. After stuffing our faces with bread and pasta, we went to go pick up my engagement ring!!!



Sometime while I was pregnant, my ring began to bend in half. I think it was due to getting it resized and them not doing a very good job of it. None the less, after a year of not wearing it, I finally got it back!! It was like getting a new piece of jewelry. I love it!! I think I was secretly hoping for an upgrade, but it was the original ring my hubby got me. And I do love it.

After that we traded cannoli's for our baby, we dropped by our home to make a picnic basket and get more goodies for the baby to spend the evening with my parents. After spending a little time with my Dad, we headed off to have our picnic at the Movie in the Park, which happened to be Jason's all time favorite movie, Back to the Future.



It was a wonderful day celebrating our 5th year Anniversary. Now...2 more months till the cruise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment