- 1-1/3 cups dried orzo (about 8 ounces)
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin or lean boneless pork
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 8 ounces green beans, bias-sliced into 1 1/2-inch pieces (2 cups)*
- 1 red sweet pepper, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 2 green onions, bias-sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 14-ounce can unsweetened lite coconut milk
- 4 teaspoons bottled curry paste
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
1. Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain and keep warm. Thinly slice pork into bite-size pieces.
2. Pour 1 tablespoon of the oil into a large nonstick skillet. Preheat over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook and stir about 4 minutes or until no pink remains. Remove from skillet.
3. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add green beans; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Add sweet pepper and green onions; cook and stir about 2 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add coconut milk, curry paste, and sugar. Reduce heat to low, stirring until combined. Stir in cooked pork and lime juice; heat through. Serve over hot orzo.
4. Makes 4 servings
5. *Note: A 9-ounce package of frozen cut green beans, thawed, can be substituted for the fresh beans. Add them to the skillet along with the sweet pepper and onions; cook as directed.