Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Editing into the Night

This week has been crazy already! A friend of the family asked me to photograph her boys for a Father's Day gift for their dad (her husband). So, on Monday we met up and took photos for about 2 hours. I haven't photographed kids yet, besides my own son, so I was nervous. And not having a professional camera, yet, made me even more nervous. But i was excited all the same.

I have to give props to children photographers. Their attention spans (the children) are so short. You have to be on your toes the whole time. It was good practice and really got me thinking. Props Props Props. That's what I'll be bringing...nothing cheesy though.

Overall, I think we got some good shots and hopefully Michelle can find some she can use.

Then Tuesday, in between watching Cohen, I was editing away. Here are just a few I took.


I'm still getting use to Photoshop. And its only PS Elements. Not the CS4. One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment