Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sun, Sand, and Rockstardom

Whew! I'm finally able to post about our weekend. It was a super busy weekend and a lot of fun.

Saturday morning to afternoon we celebrated our friend, Doug's, birthday! We headed out to Jetty Park in Cape Canaveral. We were really stoked because it would be Cohen's first trip to the beach! I couldn't wait till I could see his reaction. And I still don't know what he thinks about the beach and the ocean. It, of course, was nap time, and he didn't really show any kind of emotion. Oh well. We are heading out to the beach next month. Maybe he will be a little more up for it.

After the beach, we got ready to go celebrate our friend, Christie's, birthday! Man, two parties in one day! Crazy. She had a themed birthday party. So, we all dressed up as Rockstars and got our Rock Band on.
It was a great evening and to say I was tired by the end of the night would be an understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment