Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mikey

Well, today my brother left for the Army. He has been talking about it for a couple of years now and we knew the day would soon be here. This morning I went to breakfast with my brother, Dad, and Mom then hung around their house until Mike's recruiter picked him up.

My brother is 3 years younger than me and an unexpected surprise. My parents weren't planning for a second child, but God had other plans for their lives, and mine. And I'm proud to say that I'm glad that God put Michael in my life. We have always been pretty close and always got along, well..95% of the time. He has been a wonderful brother and uncle to Cohen. I will miss him so much, but I know that God is using him for his glory. And my prayer will be that Michael reflects Christ in all that he does while serving our Country.

I love you Mikey and I will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment