Friday, February 3, 2012

Photos with my side of the Family

Over Christmas Break, while my brother was in town, I really wanted to get some family pictures done. Thankfully everyone obliged and we went out to a friends property where we took as many pictures as the littles could handle. It didn't last as long as I was hoping but we did get some photos of all of us and I couldn't be more happy about that!

Forewarning, there are a lot....

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. melissa! what an incredible spot to photograph! your family looks so happy. I love that one of your kiddies on the bench. hahahaha. the expressions! and you look wonderful...love that skirt.

    ReplyDelete