Monday, October 17, 2011

Visit to find a pumpkin

This past weekend we did one of my favorite things for fall. Visit the Pumpkin Patch. I'm not sure why I love it so much, I guess it's because it marks the beginning of Fall for me (since we don't get the cool weather and changing of leaves yet). And it makes for some great photo ops. Even though Cohen doesn't ever want his photo taken and Avery is to busy exploring. It definitely makes it for an adventure.

This evening was actually really nice out. It was overcast and there was a soft breeze.

Photobucket

Left: Cohen fell asleep in the car on the way over. After his little grouch fest when we got there, the first thing he did was walk over and pick up two pumpkins and plop them down on the ground. It was odd and funny at the same time. I think he was still sleeping. Right: Avery was giving my dad the stare down for like 5 minutes. It was the funniest thing. I really didn't know what to make of it. So I just took a bunch of pictures and laughed about it.

Photobucket

Avery picked up a little pumpkin and claimed it right away. She did not want anyone touching it. So funny.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Family picture. And of course Cohen wanted no part in it. He wouldn't smile, but at least he was in the picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We have one of Cohen like this. So fun to compare. I'll need to dig it out and do just that.

Photobucket

Cohen tried to climb over all of the biggest pumpkins he could find.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wanted one picture of Cohen's face. This is the best I could get. Oh well.

We had so much fun letting the kids run around the pumpkins and having my parents join in on the fun. I am looking forward to more Fall activities!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cohen and Avery and Jason and Melisa,

    We love you and miss you. We wish you could come to Seattle. Cohen looks like a big boy and Avery looks like a big girl. She picked a tiny pumpkin. We want to go draw a picture to mail to you soon.

    Love, Kaedmon and Anya

    ReplyDelete