Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Additions to Cohen's Room

This past Saturday while Jason was helping out some friends I decided to add a little decoration to Cohen's Room. His poor room has been neglected for a long time. I guess I just needed a little inspiration to get me going. Everything I did here was free, it was already on hand, which is how I like it, unless I don't have what i want. lol.

Photobucket

The 'C' I actually had for over a year. I painted it way back when I was pregnant with Avery but never got around to hanging it. Mainly because I didn't know how I was going to hang it. The Bulletin board was in our office. I want to paint the trim, but haven't decided on a color, I'm leaning towards blue. And the two black frames we had already as well. I just need to get some pictures printed to put in there.

This room still has some things I want to add to it, likes lamps, a round mirror and some decorative accessories, along with storage and maybe some other things. But for now I'm a bit more happy about how this room looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment