Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Avery - 11 Months

Photobucket

Just one more month and this little pistol is going to be a year old. I know I've said it many times before, but this time has really gone by so fast. I'm excited though for her to be a year old. (And I'm sure a lot has to do with the fact that I'm planning on starting the weening process by then.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

What's new with Avery? She is eating a lot more table foods. I think she is pretty much done with purees, she doesn't really eat much of them anymore. She is walking everywhere. Not on her own, she likes to hold our fingers or use her walker, but she loves to walk all day long, everywhere. She is still very much a Momma's girl. And I am still trying to enjoy these moments. I know one day she will be a Daddy's girl. But she does say "Hi Da" a lot whenever she sees him. It is really cute.

And as mentioned before, we now call her pistol or firecracker. She has developed quite the personality. And she is not afraid to show it and let you know how she is feeling. She is strong willed if you will.

She's still loads of fun too. She has us laughing at silly things she does. She is just too cute. And I am really excited for her birthday party coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment