Monday, November 2, 2009

The Weekend in Photos

This past weekend was Halloween!! And it was a Halloween filled weekend. Friday Night we went to our Church's Annual Fall Festival. Cohen as Max from Where the Wild Things Are and Jason and I wore t-shirts with our Wild Things on them. Jay was Carol (Moishe) and I was KW (TZippy). We entered Cohen in a Costume Contest, but he didn't win. We spent most of the evening following Cohen around or watching him jump in the toddler bounce house. He was exhausted by the end of the night. And I think we were as equally tired.

Saturday Night my parents watched Cohen while we went to a Halloween Party. It was so nice to have a kid free night and morning. My parents kept him overnight and we picked him back up at church the next day! (I think we should do this one weekend every month!!!) Jason and I dressed up as 1920's gangsters! You'll notice our gangster faces in the pictures. We're pretty much hard core! There was a costume contest, Princess Lea won, and a pumpkin carving contest, with only one entry. But the winning and only pumpkin was pretty cool. We had a great Halloween weekend spent with friends and family.



No comments:

Post a Comment