Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our crazy yet fun weekend.



This weekend was our first busiest weekend of the year. The bible study we go to started up again after a month long break for the holidays. It was so good to get into the word again with our Christian friends. I'm really looking forward to our study of Philippians. I think it's something that's really going to be beneficial to me at this point in my life.

Saturday morning I had to make some of Cohen's baby food. I made apples, pears, and avocado. After that, when Jason got home from football we headed out to AJ's birthday Party.
(Cohen just stole the toy from AJ; already he's a bully)

This was our third 1st Birthday party of the year. Who would have thought, that at the age of 25 I'd be going to birthday parties for babies? lol. But they are fun, and I can't get enough of them.
(Hobson, Cohen, Isabella)
Then that evening, our friends George and Abigail invited us over for dinner. I had just found out that George was quite the cook, and was looking forward to our meal. I think I may have been a tad bit envious...a husband that cooks for his wife. One can only dream. J/K I love my husbands pasta.

(George, Abigail, Me(forgive me), Jason)

And this Sunday, was our usual day visiting Jason's parents. We tend to go over there every other Sunday after Church...and eat all their food while they play with the baby.

It was a lot of fun. A great start to the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment