Friday, January 9, 2009

Hello to You!

In West Philadelphia, born and raised. On the playground was where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool. And all shootin' some b-ball outsid... -er.

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to start this blog. And well that's my go to song if any word or scenario triggers the memory. I think my husband would rather that song be permanently erased from my memory.

This blog is for our friends and family to be able to keep up with us. A Florida girl who married a New York transplant, whom are (mainly me, Melisa) trying to find their passions in life while raising a baby, living green, remodeling their first home, all while following the path set before us by Jesus Christ.

Follow us as we journey through our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment