Monday, August 29, 2011

First Cake

On Avery's actual birthday we had both of our parents and my brother who was in town come over for dinner and had a family celebration for Avery's 1st birthday. I made an eggplant lasagna, along with a yummy salad. And we followed that up with of course, cake! Or in Avery's case, a large cupcake.

She wasn't quite sure what to think of the cake. She definitely took her time with it.

Photobucket

But after that first bite, she was all over it. A sweet tooth just like her mom and dad! And brother.

Photobucket

I of course didn't let her eat all of it, but took most of it away after 5 minutes or so. And thankfully she went down for bed that night, no problem, just a little later than normally.

Over the weekend we had a small birthday party for her, one I get those pictures edited, I'll do a recap of it. Let's just say I had a lot of fun planning for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment