Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My First Wedding I Photographed.

This past weekend I was given the opportunity to photograph my first wedding. The date was fast approaching and to say I was nervous was an understatement. It would be my first time photographing a wedding and also my first time using a dSLR Camera (which I was borrowing) and planning on using Manual! Am I Crazy?! I wanted to use manual because you can control so much more and the photos you produce are amazing.


After a crash course using the camera and manual mode on that friday from our good friend Andy, I was feeling so much better.


Saturday came and I was still feeling pretty good. I was thankful for digital cameras and figured I'd take tons of pictures and I was bound to get some really good shots. Overall the experience was great!! I feel I came out with some great photos and experience!! eI would like to do more weddings one day...but I think I'll try second shooting for a while befor I dive in. And ask for a donation. Because editing all the photos (which i didn't even edit half) took so much time. Now, here are a few photos....











No comments:

Post a Comment