Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cohen's first time at the Pool

This past Saturday we helped some friends move. And when I say we, I mean the guys. The girls hung out by the pool! It was a really nice day to just relax, spend time with friends and enjoy the gorgeous Florida weather. And this was the first time that Cohen went swimming. Well, I guess he didn't go swimming, but just hang out in the arms of some lovely ladies while wading in the water. But, he did so great! The first time my parents took me into the pool, I screamed at the top of my lungs. I didn't like it at all. But Cohen was the opposite. He loved it! He splashed around, kicked his feet. It was so cute. I look forward to many more pool times.

(don't mind my paleness. i haven't had a nice tan in some time. sad.)

No comments:

Post a Comment